Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 7-Finishing "He Sent His Son"

This week we needed to learn the end of "He Sent His Son": the double question "What does the Father ask of us? What do the scriptures say?" the answer, "Have faith, have hope, live like His son, help others on their way", and the final couple lines "What does He ask? Live like His son." I hung the cards on the board like this.

After I had someone reveal the double question, I told them that the answer was like a list. The answer listed four things that we need to do. So it's a sort of "to do" list. I told them that I had some different lists with me and I needed them to help me figure out which list belonged in the song.

They had no problem figuring this out of course. So then I had someone remove the "A" fromt he answer card.

All that was left was the couple lines that summarize the whole song, "What does He ask? Live like His Son."

No comments: